List of websites to grow your bitcoins. I started with small investments!

A good friend of mine received a tip about a good investment site and the source was a bitcoin guru from USA. I got a ref link from my friend and registered to metizer. At that time, the site was a month old.

I didn't have bitcoins but my friend got some 0.04 for me. I invested all in metizer and got a level up. All the money made that week was invested back in metizer. Then i found out about abother site from a different source, bitzilla.io (be aware of the clones .biz and others).

 I waited a few days and the money made in metizer, got invested in bitzilla. So far i only investe 0.04 bitcoin (aprox 44 dollars at that time) but i have btc investe in two programs well scaned before investing. I fallowed the pattern and bought some more 0.05 btc and now i work with 5 sites, the ones listed bellow.

I cannot guarantee for your investments, i have my own money invested so we share the same risk. In theory these sites are high risk, in practice, are one of the most promising platforms. I do think they're some ponzys but at this point it doesen't matter because if at any point, one site goes scam, i lose only a 20% of all investments. But all actual investments in these 5 sites, are not all from my pocket. I only invested so far 0.09 btc from my own money, the rest of my deposits are money withdrawn from metizer and bitzilla, the first platforms i joined Keep in mind, not to invest money you can'f afford to lose, that's why i invested little at first.

 If you have any questions about these 5 sites, don't hessitate to ask in a comment bellow. *In Metizer you can only whitdraw if you are level 3! but they pay 100%, at least for now. *Bitzilla is the most promising with doble the profits comparing metizer *Invest small in hashflash.biz, this one is the last tested so i don't have really much data to tell you. I have 3 more on queue but before i invest i have to wait for some profit from my actual investments. I will tell you about those next week.
 
HASFLASH.BIZ

Comentarii