Hello Crypto People!


Hello Crypto People!
I will be honnest woth you and i will tell you upfront that i created this blog in order to get referrals. It sounds so cold but that's the true. I hope people like you visit my blog and become my referrals on the investments platforms presented by me.

The thing is, i will only recommend sites where i invested some money! The goal of this is everyone to make money. If you become my referral i won't make any money. You have to make a deposit and after that, i will receive a different ammount (from site to site) of your investment.

I have friends that used bitcoin long ago but i just started to use it, in a weird risky way, investing in bitcoin growth platforms. I care about my bitcoins so before i invest my own money in these sites, i checked them really well. Sometimes i get recommendations from friends from industry, so there's another check filter.

Next i will tell you about my first investment and my first contact with bitcoin.

Comentarii